[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] [Ext] Re: Leadership call thisweek - Doodle poll

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Wed Aug 23 16:00:40 UTC 2017

Dear Cathrin,

The leadership call is scheduled for tomorrow at 15:30 UTC. Please confirm whether you had received the calendar invitation.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste

From: <rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of cathrinbauer via RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff <rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff at icann.org>
Date: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at 5:58 PM
To: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca>, "rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff at icann.org" <rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff at icann.org>, Alice Jansen <alice.jansen at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] [Ext] Re: Leadership call thisweek - Doodle poll

Dear all, I've been on the bridge for a while, are we not having the call?

Sent from my acer Liquid Z3

Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca> wrote:

There was no confusion on my part. I understood it was s one-tine call.

Alan
--
Sent from my mobile. Please excuse brevity and typos.