[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] PREP - Our leadership call today

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Thu Aug 24 17:31:11 UTC 2017

Dear RDS-WHOIS2-RT Leaders,

Following our discussion on Leadership call (#4) today, please find the identified action items below:

- ICANN org to update table to split bylaws item (ii) into effectiveness and meeting needs, and to expand the issue column to include the actual bylaws text. Result to be shared with leadership for review of especially decision column to ensure accurate reflection of call #5. Updated table, including leadership feedback if any, to be distributed to RT in advance of call #6
- Cathrin to produce draft text reflecting RT's discussion on law enforcement objectives, including possible methodology to obtain targeted community input on objectives, for RT to formulate recommendations w/r/t WHOIS meeting them.
- ICANN org to produce draft text for leadership to refine reflecting OECD component of bylaws mandate
- ICANN org to send a reminder to Stephanie Perrin on suggested language on effectiveness component.
- Alan to suggest draft text on replacement and removal of members for Review Team Consideration; and share it with the leadership.
- Alan to send a reminder on Scope discussion and on WHOIS implementation briefings preliminary questions.
- Leadership to encourage Review Team members at next plenary meeting to attend/listen to future RDS PDP calls.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste