[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] RDS-WHOIS2-RT Leadership Call #5 - Suggested Agenda

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Mon Aug 28 16:42:50 UTC 2017

Dear RDS-WHOIS2-RT Leaders,

In anticipation of our leadership meeting scheduled for today - 18:00 UTC, please find below a proposed meeting agenda:

  1.  Face-to-Face meeting Agenda
  2.  Law Enforcement needs
  3.  Scope
  4.  Response to OECD
  5.  Terms of Reference: Dependencies section
  6.  Proposed Plenary agenda #6
  7.  A.O.B.
  8.  Confirm Decisions and Action Items

We have attached the slide deck and all documents which will be supporting our discussion today.

This is to inform you that we would like to begin recording leadership calls for transparency purposes. This process complies with the Multistakeholder Strategy and Strategic Initiatives (MSSI) standards that are applied to all post transition Review Teams. In the event that a confidential discussion needs to take place, a recording can be stopped and resumed when appropriate.
 Mp3 and Adobe Connect recordings will be posted on the wiki. Please let us know if you have any questions.

We would also like to remind you that all email sent to rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff at icann.org<mailto:rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff at icann.org> are publicly archived and can be found here<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff/>, under the “Email Archives” section of the wiki. Your decisions reached are listed on a separate page at “Leadership – Tracking Tool” dedicated wiki page.<https://community.icann.org/display/WHO/Leadership+-+Tracking+Tool>

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste