[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] RDS-WHOIS2-RT: ICANN61

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Tue Dec 5 11:28:40 UTC 2017

Dear RDS-WHOIS2 leaders,

I hope you are doing well.

Could you please get back to us on the below requests at your earliest convenience?

Many thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste

From: Jean-Baptiste Deroulez <jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org>
Date: Friday, December 1, 2017 at 6:44 PM
To: RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership <rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff at icann.org>
Subject: RDS-WHOIS2-RT: ICANN61

Dear RDS-WHOIS2 leaders,

On Friday 8 December, we will need to confirm to constituency travel whether the RDS-WHOIS2 Review Team will be holding a face-to-face meeting in Puerto Rico before ICANN61 (10 mars 2018 - 15 mars 2018).

Could you please confirm whether the review team plans on holding a face-to-face meeting, and if yes, confirm the number of days needed (1, 2)?

We would also like to mention that we identified Alan, Susan and Cathrin as receiving funding from other sources, and would kindly ask you, Alan, to clarify who you had identified on the review team as receiving funding from other sources, as per your input on yesterday’s leadership call?

Thank you in advance for your confirmation.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste