[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Updates ToR and WorkPlan

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Fri Dec 8 22:45:31 UTC 2017

Dear Alan,

Please find attached the updated versions of the terms of reference and the work plan both in clean and tracked changes versions, based on input received on today’s plenary call.

For the work plan, we reflected the new deadline for subgroups to submit their first pass working document, but also removed the references to a face-to-face taking place in San Juan. Please note that changing the first pass submission deadline (Subgroup Administrative Duties section) in the work plan had an impact on other deadlines and have updated dependencies accordingly.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste