[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] RDS-WHOIS2: Face-to-Face Meeting costs, Fact Sheets: Updated version

Susan Kawaguchi susankpolicy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 19:00:09 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am fine with the Fact sheets being published. The only confusion I have
is why the bar graph is not represented in the same way for each
percentage.  For example, 75% of participation has a longer bar on some
names than others.  Could be viewing it on my browser is making it appear
different.

But the facts seem to be more readable now.

Thanks for making the changes.

Susan