[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Your Leadership calls

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Tue Jul 25 06:56:13 UTC 2017

Dear Cathrin, Susan, Alan,

Many thanks for completing the doodle poll.

Based on your input, Brenda has identified Mondays – 18:00 UTC – as the most convenient time slot for your leadership calls.

You should have received an invitation for a 60-minute call on 31 July. We will schedule the calls using the biweekly structure (next plenary call is planned for 3 August).

We are happy to make any adjustments (date/time/frequency/duration), as needed.

Thanks,

Best regards

Alice