[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] ccNSO

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Fri Nov 3 13:23:20 UTC 2017

Hi RDS-WHOIS2 leadership,
This is to inform you that I have just listened to the ICANN60 ccNSO discussion on RDS and it appears there may have been a misunderstanding that I wish to flag for you. In her report, Katrina indicated that the RDS-WHOIS2 had submitted it approved Terms of Reference to the Board. As a result, the ccNSO decided they would wait for a Board response on the Terms of Reference prior to making a decision on whether to appoint representatives or not.
Alan, would it be possible for you to send a clarifying note to Katrina? Happy to provide a draft if needed.
Could I also ask you to cc’ the list so we may add the link to the Review Team’s correspondence page on the wiki?
If you could forward your initial note to the RT list so we can add that to our records, that would be great as well.
I hope you have all had a productive ICANN60. Safe travels home!
Many thanks
Kind regards
Alice