[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Leadership call #10 - decisions reached/action items

Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu
Mon Nov 13 21:44:49 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Sorry again I couldn’t join the call, I'm struggling with a bad cold. Thanks for the quick update, Alice! This just to flag that the new time for the leadership call would create some issues for me, an hour earlier would be easier. But I can organise things differently if that would make it too early for others.

New plenary call time works well for me.

Best regards
Cathrin