[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] RDS-WHOIS2-RT

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Nov 20 02:53:11 UTC 2017

Dear Katrina,

I understand that due a miscommunications, you understood that the
RDS-WHOIS2 RT had already submitted the Review Scope to the Board and
were awaiting the Board reaction. In fact, we are still finalizing
the Terms of Reference document (although the Scope has not changed
since I last sent you a draft). We currently expect to submit the
Terms of Reference including the Scope on 28 November 2017.

Warm regards, Alan