[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] CONFIRMATION NEEDED: Subgroups Leaders/Rapporteurs Matrix

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Tue Nov 21 11:33:47 UTC 2017

Dear RDS-WHOIS2 Leaders,

Please find attached the latest version of the subgroups matrix updated with changes identified on yesterday’s call. We will wait for your decision on assigning leader for subgroup “Rec #10: Privacy/Proxy Services” (Stephanie or Volker), and update the matrix.

Please review and confirm as soon as possible the matrix can be shared with the review team. Upon your confirmation, we will send out the recap on subgroups to the review team as per the identified action item yesterday.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste