[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] RDS-WHOIS2-RT Leadership Call #11 - Suggested Agenda

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Wed Nov 22 21:28:45 UTC 2017

Dear RDS-WHOIS2-RT Leaders,

In anticipation of our leadership meeting scheduled for Thursday 23 November - 16:30 UTC, please find below a proposed meeting agenda:

  1.  Terms of Reference
  2.  Subgroups Matrix
  3.  Briefings requests
  4.  Scheduling (Plenary & upcoming leadership call)
  5.  A.O.B.

Please find attached the latest version of the terms of reference, based on action items identified during the last plenary call.

We would like to kindly remind you that due to the US holiday of Thanksgiving, Susan and US based ICANN staff will not be participating in this call, and Brussels ICANN staff will support this call.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste