[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Further information on SoI/CoI

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Fri Oct 13 07:39:34 UTC 2017

Hello Alan,
I have relayed your question on what constitutes an acceptable electronic signature to my colleagues from the legal department.
They have advised that to reduce confusion, it would probably be best to forward a picture or PDF of a hand signed version.
I think we ought to send a kind reminder to the Review Team members which contains all three clarifications and a step-by-step recommended process: 1) use print-outs received in Brussels (or print out both forms, if lost); 2) complete/sign both documents, 3) scan both sets of documents; 4) Send to ICANN org via rds-whois2-staff at icann.org<mailto:rds-whois2-staff at icann.org>.
Any objections?
Thanks
Best
Alice