[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] RDS-WHOIS2 Leadership Call #9 16 October 2017 - 19:00 UTC

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Oct 16 14:52:13 UTC 2017

I missed the scheduling of this meeting and cannot attend (I am
running another meeting at the time).

Please either proceed with Susan and Cathrin, or reschedule.  If you
decide to hold it without me, I will try to review the documents and
send comments ahead of time, but not sure I will be able to do that.

Alan