[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] RDS-WHOIS2: First Pass Scoping Document

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Wed Oct 18 15:19:44 UTC 2017

Hi Cathrin,
Many thanks for your edits – very helpful. We have no additional comments and think this version can be shared with the Review Team in preparation for tomorrow’s call. We will consolidate the draft prior to sending it.
Were you able to cast an eye on the subgroup report (attached)? I think it would be ideal to send both of these out to the Review Team.
Thanks
Kind regards
Alice