[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Administrivia

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Mon Sep 11 17:46:08 UTC 2017

Dear Alan,

Please find below my answers to your questions:

- Yes, we will provide you with editing rights.
- We are currently looking at how to incorporate this data into the current formulas and how to show this graphically. We will keep you informed of the progress.
- Yes, we will add you to the observers list.
- Observers may send an email to the Review Team to share input on their work via: input-to-rds-whois2-rt at icann.org. Staff is on this list to avoid the review team receives unnecessary spam, staff will forward any input received to the review team. This address is listed on the observers page https://community.icann.org/display/WHO/Observers and on the dedicated icann page: https://www.icann.org/resources/reviews/specific-reviews/whois.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Kind regards,
Jean-Baptiste

On 9/7/17, 9:57 PM, "rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff-bounces at icann.org on behalf of Alan Greenberg" <rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff-bounces at icann.org on behalf of alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca> wrote:

    A couple of things.

    - Can I be given editing rights to the RDS-WHOIS2-RT Wiki? This will
    make it easier to make small adjustments instead of asking someone to do it.

    - Staff is obviously keeping attendance records since hours are
    reported in the Fact Sheet, but the attendance matrix is not posted
    on the Wiki as it is for most other groups. I think it is important
    for AC/SOs to see what their people are doing. It should distinguish
    between no-show and apologies.

    - Can I please be added to the Observer's mailing list?

    - I see there is a list "Input-to-rds-whois2-rt" whish I do not
    recall discussing but presume is for solicited or unsolicited input
    from the community. Who is on this list and has this (yet) been
    advertised anywhere?

    Alan