[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] RDS-WHOIS2-RT Leadership Call #6 - Suggested Agenda

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Mon Sep 11 19:42:16 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Please find below the identified decisions reached and action items based on today’s leadership call:

Decisions Reached:
- FtoF meeting agenda: Goal is to Identify tasks to be performed by subgroups and allocate responsibilities to subgroups, and also to fully understand and agree upon workplan and Terms of Reference and to complete planned implementation briefings.
- Plenary agenda is approved and can be circulated with the review team.

Action Items:
- ICANN organization to circulate the workplan to the review team. It will be presented at later stage (plenary call on Sept 28 or face to face meeting #1)
- ICANN organization to provide leadership with a comparison of costs between a face to face meeting outside of and within ICANN Meeting dates.
- Send out a doodle to request review team members availability at ICANN60 (breakfast/dinner), send a copy to Alan/Gisela first to confirm availability on proposed dates.
- Provide an analysis of what would be the best timing taking into consideration time zones of RT members, and schedule plenary calls each week (after the face-to-face meeting) based on this analysis of the most appropriate meeting time.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste