[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] RDS-WHOIS2-RT Leadership Call #7 - Suggested Agenda

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Sep 25 04:02:04 UTC 2017

Sorry for delay.

See below.

At 22/09/2017 06:23 AM, Jean-Baptiste Deroulez wrote:

>Dear RDS-WHOIS2-RT Leaders,
>
>In anticipation of our leadership meeting scheduled for Monday -
>18:00 UTC, please find below a proposed meeting agenda:
>
>    * Terms of Reference
>    * Face-to-Face Meeting Agenda
>    * ICANN60
>    * Proposed Plenary Agenda #8 for 28 September 11:00 UTC
>        * Welcome, roll-call Sol

What is status of the SoI. Perhaps I missed something, but the last I
recall we were told we needed a specialized SoI and it was not yet ready.

>    * Implementation Briefings on WHOIS Recommendations 4, 12, 13, 14
>    * Scope
I have a document which I am attaching and would like to discuss it
during the leadership call. It was written prior to seeing the scope
doc attached where. I don't think there are any conflicts between the
two, but it does address many of the "to be filled in" sections.
Specifically, after writing this, I am far less sure that we are
"almost done" on scope as I was during the last call.
>    * Face-to-Face meeting Agenda
>    * ICANN60 informal meeting
>    * A.O.B.
>    * A.O.B
>    * Confirm decisions and action items
>
>We have attached the slides, the face-to-face meeting agenda, and
>the scope document that will be discussed during the call. We also
>shared the updated version of the workplan, for your information,
>that will be presented at the face-to-face meeting.
>
>We also would like to kindly remind you to confirm, by this Friday,
>23:59 UTC, that you validate the attached list of questions on
>Implementation Briefings.

Regarding the questions I am not sure that Rec8-1 is correct, since
my understanding of "deprecated" is that it is discouraged but still
allowed. But Rec8-2 implicitely addresses the question I think.

Alan