[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Subgroup reports

Susan Kawaguchi susankpolicy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 03:11:23 UTC 2018

Hello All,

It appears that several subgroups have sent their reports to the full RT.
The Compliance team subgroup report I sent out to the subgroup and will
send to the full RT prior to our meeting tomorrow.

I think we should keep the pressure on and not change the deadline for
reports as we discussed as a possibility on one of our leadership calls.

I think people will keep working on the reports if we change the deadline
we may end up in the same position next week with some missing the new
deadline.

Best regards,

Susan