[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Work plan update

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Wed Apr 11 13:36:32 UTC 2018

Dear RDS-WHOIS2 Leaders,
We have updated your work plan to reflect progress the review team has made in completing milestones. In addition, we have also added a “completion date” column to improve user experience in tracking progress.
Edits are highlighted in yellow for your ease of reference.
We have a work plan refresher planned for day1 of the face-to-face, as we kick-off the meeting. We will use a slide that recaps the key next steps.
As you know, we are scheduled to conclude day 3 of the face-to-face with a wrap-up and review of the work plan, where adjustments to the work plan can be discussed based on the meeting output/progress.
We will include the attached work plan update in the reading list for the meeting. In the meantime, please let us know if you have any questions or concerns on the attached.
Thanks
Kind regards
Alice