[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Leadership Call #24 - 11 April 2018 - 15:30 UTC

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Wed Apr 11 14:16:11 UTC 2018

Dear Leaders,

In anticipation of today’s leadership meeting, please find attached:

  *   updated slide deck for today’s leadership call
  *   face-to-face meeting #2 slides

We have also prepared the reading list for the face-to-face meeting, which will be updated and available here: https://community.icann.org/x/kA_8B.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste
From: RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff <rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Jean-Baptiste Deroulez <jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org>
Date: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 7:43 PM
To: "rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff at icann.org" <rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff at icann.org>
Subject: [RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Leadership Call #24 - 11 April 2018 - 15:30 UTC

Dear Leaders,

In anticipation of our leadership meeting scheduled for tomorrow - 15:30 UTC. We would like to exceptionally extend this call to one hour considering the below suggested agenda:

  1.  Welcome, roll-call, SoI updates
  2.  Subgroups Status Update
  3.  Face-to-face meeting
  4.  Plenary Call Schedule
  5.  ICANN62
  6.  A.O.B.

  *   Draft Report
  *   Fact Sheets (thru 28 February 2018)

  1.  Confirm Decisions Reached and Action Items

Please find attached the slides, an updated version of the Face-to-Face meeting #2 agenda, and the latest version of the fact sheets (thru 28 February), for your review and discussion on the leadership call tomorrow. We will also be sharing tomorrow the latest version of the face-to-face meeting #2 slide deck for your review.

After the call, we will invite you to share your participant experience by answering a short survey (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NM82XJS[surveymonkey.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.surveymonkey.com_r_NM82XJS&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=a5VfrQZP4r0Kte2xBJT17IgRyRBHECC3vHSuFP_QBqD22G4dgkHhRZBEhshbjycD&m=JnNXVw3t0NaKBo9XqRWfK38Kj_AbUCblqxg6At61VKI&s=-FtxZTx9-FtTeizusrw4BPKnvy2ZSt0xM4drX4G-LbA&e=>). Thank you in advance.

As always, let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste