[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] [Ext] Re: [So-ac-sg-cleaders] Informal GDPR Update for Community Leaders - Monday 13 August 2018, at 1500 UTC.

David Olive david.olive at icann.org
Fri Aug 3 22:18:23 UTC 2018

Thanks Alan.

Scheduling such times is always challenging.
We will try to adjust the next one accordingly.

You do have the option of sending a representative from  ALAC.

And a recording will be available in addition to the material on ICANN’s Data Privacy/Protection Issues webpage here:https://www.icann.org/dataprotectionprivacy [icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_dataprotectionprivacy&d=DwMFAw&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=h7ObVMPGpAcLv72avqZ3syNYxeg9Akd-D4l9_q4cPOQ&m=KBunIHPh9anf4OioXHtHqyPMRFNdpFTia1iclVLHW5I&s=PHMC-kjF2t0MGUYoLVKkkAw3dkSz_4DxswutdQqbrZs&e=>.

Regards.     David

Sent from my iPhone

David A. Olive
Senior Vice President