[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Meeting with Compliance

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Aug 20 17:15:17 UTC 2018

Cathrin, on the call today, we spoke to Compliance but didn't really
get much further on understanding  the anomalous "40% of WHOIS
records that change removing the need for Compliance to raise a
ticket wit the registrar).

I am in LA for the EPDP meeting on 24-26 and Susan will be in the
area on vacation, so I suggested that Susan and I meet with
Contractual Compliance in LA on 27 September to talk about the ARS
and Compliance's action on it.

We are talking about one night hotel and per diem and whatever other
costs Susan may incur. Likely not more than a few hundred dollars at most.

Do you agree?

Alan