[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Subgroup 3 LE Needs

Susan Kawaguchi susankpolicy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 17:47:51 UTC 2018

Hello Thomas, Cathrin and Chris,

I am looking forward to our call tomorrow.  Would it be possible for the
Subgroup to present the work you have done on the LE Needs template on the
call tomorrow?

The full RT may have ideas on fleshing out the plan to for reviewing
ICANN's responsibilities in responding to LE and providing the WHOIS
information that is relevant to their work.

Hoping you will be on the call tomorrow.  If not we could move this to the
Friday call if that is helpful.

Best regards,

Susan