[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Final terms of reference & work plan for Board submission

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Fri Feb 9 09:33:02 UTC 2018

Dear RDS-WHOIS2 Leaders,

As requested on leadership call #17, terms of reference and work plan were “polished” for submission to the ICANN Board. References to “draft” were removed, font and typos were fixed, and style guides (e.g. upper/lower case etc.) were applied. Note: the timeline embedded in the terms of reference was updated to match the associated work plan spreadsheet. I have also included a version of the terms of reference with track-changes for ease of reference.
As agreed on leadership call #17, we will send these two documents to the ICANN Board on your behalf. Please let me know by 17:00 UTC today if you any “last minute” additions to the attached. In absence of input, we will send to the Board.
On a separate note, I think it would be useful to announce to the group, on today’s plenary call, that your planning documents will be shared with the Board today.
Congratulations on finalizing these key documents!

Thanks,

Best regards

Alice