[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Review Needed: Blog Post to announce ToR & Work Plan submission

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Wed Feb 14 06:48:44 UTC 2018

Dear Leaders,

As per the first step of your approved outreach plan, we have prepared the attached draft blog post to announce the Review Team has submitted its Terms of Reference and Work Plan to the Board.

Please review and let us know by this Friday 16 February COB whether you have any edits. In absence of comments, we will move forward and publish the attached blog post.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste