[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Merge of WHOIS1 Rec #4 and Compliance subgroups

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Wed Jan 10 17:10:31 UTC 2018

Dear Leaders,

As per the decision reached on plenary call #14<https://community.icann.org/display/WHO/Meeting+%2314+-+5+January+2018> to merge the WHOIS1 Rec #4 and Compliance subgroups into one subgroup, we would like to inform you that we will proceed as follows:

  1.  WHOIS1 Rec #4 subgroup:https://community.icann.org/display/WHO/WHOIS1+Rec+%234%3A+Compliance

  *   The subgroup page and mailing list will be the group’s tools moving forward
  *   Carlton and Chris will be added to this mailing list: rds-whois2-rec4-compliance at icann.org<mailto:rds-whois2-rec4-compliance at icann.org>.

  1.  Compliance subgroup: https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=71604743

  *   We will add text to the wiki page to reflect the above.

Susan, can you please also confirm whether you would like us to set up a call for the Compliance subgroup? If yes, please confirm when would it be possible for you to attend. Many thanks in advance,

Let me know if you have any questions,

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste