[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Revised draft request for written briefings

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Jan 17 07:09:02 UTC 2018

I am afraid that I misplaced my notes on this, but have tried to
amend the request as best I could.

I am a bit worried that the change to the 5th bullet as suggested by
Lisa will be onerous to complete and would appreciate input on this.

And what is a reasonable date? 2-3 weeks?

Alan

================

The RDS-WHOIS2-RT formally requests written detailed implementation
reports for the Recommendations of the first WHOIS-RT.

Such reports should include:

- To what extent the recommendation was implemented as written;
- If the implementation was different from that requested, the rationale;
- Details of the implementation;
- Results of the implementation, and to the extent applicable,
metrics/measurements indicating the degree of success or change as a
result of the implementation;
- To the degree practical, as assessment of the amount of staff
time/resources that went into the implementation.

We would appreciate these briefings no later than XXX, but delivery
should not be delayed awaiting all of them to be completed.