[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Thank you & next steps!

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Mon Jul 30 12:32:13 UTC 2018

Hi RDS-WHOIS2 Leaders,

Thanks again for a very productive meeting and for your great leadership! We hope you were able to get some rest this weekend and look forward to working with you on getting the draft report ready for public comment.

We are in the process of reflecting Brussels agreements in the draft report and will issue all sections to Rapporteurs/penholders today. MSSI-Secretariat will also be sending invites for key deadlines/milestones to the group, in addition to plenary calls (120 min), so expectations set in Brussels are clearly marked in calendar. We will also provide you with a draft meeting report for your approval prior to releasing to the full review team for a round of comments (if any).

In the meantime, see below input we have received from our meetings team on a potential face-to-face meeting #4:

  *   All dates in November except for November 21-25 due to Thanksgiving holiday
  *   All dates in December except for December 23-January 1 – Offices closed for holiday season

The following events may potentially impact some RT members’ participation but the ICANN meetings team is available during these dates:

2018

Nov

4

RootOps @ IETF 103

0946 - Network Eng & Sec

Bangkok, THAILAND

2018

Nov

12-14

IGF 2018

0410 - Govt & IGO Engagement

Paris, FRANCE

2018

Nov

28-29

Eastern Europe DNS Forum 2018

0334 - GSE Russia CIS

Moscow, RUSSIA

The meetings team is not holding dates for us yet. We suggest discussing on your leadership call on Wednesday.

Thanks -

Kind regards

Alice