[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] F2F in Brussels

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sat Jun 2 16:44:40 UTC 2018

Hi Cathrin,

I and I suspect others have already booked tickets, so there would be
a cost to changing.

For the 23-24, I could do it with just a bit of difficulty (my wife
is away those days so we would need to get someone to look after the cat!)

I cannot locate the Doodle that we did for those possible dates.
Could everyone else make it then?

Alan