[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] [Ext] Re: Brussels meeting

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Mon Jun 4 18:24:37 UTC 2018

Hi Alan
Jean Baptiste is on holiday as of 21 July, which means that as indicated on the call, if the meeting takes place on week of 23 July, we will need to fly in extra staff support using RT budget.
I am around by the way :-). I hope that clarifies.

Alice E. Jansen
ICANN - Multistakeholder Strategy & Strategic Initiatives
Senior Project Manager
Sent from my iphone