[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] [RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Change of dates for July F2F

Dmitry Belyavsky beldmit at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 08:01:46 UTC 2018

Dear Alan,

Unfortunately the new dates are the dates in the middle of my vacations so
I hope to be far from Internet :)
If anything changes, I'll do my best to participate.

Anyway Cathrin's participation is much more useful.

Thank you!

On Sat, Jun 9, 2018 at 3:03 AM, Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca>
wrote:

> Hi Dmitry,
>
> I'm sorry that we could not find a time when all members could attend, but
> this one did maximize attendance.
>
> Is there any chance that you could attend even one day, in person or
> remotely. If so, we could try to optimize the agenda to maximize your
> opportunity to participate.
>
> Regards, Alan
>
> Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 18:43:13 -0400
>> To: RDS-WHOIS2-RT <rds-whois2-rt at icann.org>
>> From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca>
>> Subject: [RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Change of dates for July F2F
>>

>> Following the Doodle to reschedule the July F2F meeting in Brussels, in
>> consultation with Susan, Cathrin and staff, we are moving the meeting to
>> Thursday, 26 July and Friday 27 July.
>>
>> In addition to Thomas who could not make any of the dates when the venue
>> and support staff are available, Dmitry has indicated that he cannot make
>> the meeting at all, and Cathrin will have to leave early on the last day.
>> But this option was the best possible option.
>>
>> Constituency Travel will be informed of the change.
>>
>> Alan

SY, Dmitry Belyavsky