[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] REVIEW NEEDED: ICANN62 - Engagement Session slides

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Tue Jun 12 12:28:28 UTC 2018

Dear Leaders,

In anticipation of our discussion on the leadership call tomorrow, we have prepared the attached Engagement Session slide deck for your review. Please note that two subgroups (rec. 1 Strategic Priority, and rec. 3 Outreach) were fleshed out as examples to give leadership better sense of how subgroup reports would be boiled down to slides.

Your approval will be needed on tomorrow’s call to proceed with the proposed slide deck structure.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste