[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Proposed Final ICANN62 RDS-WHOIS2 Engagement Session Slides

Lisa Phifer lisa at corecom.com
Wed Jun 27 16:02:13 UTC 2018

Leadership team,

Attached is the proposed-final slide deck, pending any last minute
edits from the leadership team.

As agreed, staff will submit this for posting at noon local time
today, including any further edits you may submit by that time.

Cathrin, note that your two slides have been included, and the notes
requesting your confirmation on both Rec1 and LE Needs have been
removed. When inserting your slides, I combined the bullet that
Thomas had provided on expected survey results with the bullet that
you supplied this morning on expected survey results, in hopes of
making the bullets flow more smoothly for the presenter. Feel free to
send me further edits by the noon deadline.

Best regards,
Lisa