[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] DRAFT message to RDS-WHOIS2-RT

Susan Kawaguchi susankpolicy at gmail.com
Mon May 7 19:06:30 UTC 2018

Hi Alan,

The email looks great please see my edit in red below.  I would delete the
sentence I have highlighted in yellow and include the text I have added in
red.

Thought it might help to be a little more granular on what we need to know.

Susan

On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 10:10 AM, Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca>
wrote:

> FOR REVIEW AND COMMENTS. I WILL SEND THIS OUT ONCE I HEAR FROM YOU ALL.
>  Alan
> =============================
>
> As you know, we cancelled today's RT meeting. We had five RT Members plus
> Chris give notice that they could not attend, and based on past experience,
> there was a good chance that another one or two would also not be there. As
> such, there was little point in holding the meeting.
>
> The RT Leadership and staff did meet and discussed how we are going to
> move forward.
>
> I have attached a snapshot of where we are as of the end of the Brussels
> F2F meeting. Of the 13 subgroups:
>
> 1 Done.
> 5 or 6 are Close to done.
> 6 or 7 have more work, most of them quite significant.
>
> According to our Workplan, Final Draft Report sections are due on 24 May,
> 2 1/2 weeks from now
>
> I would appreciate having from ALL group leaders a brief statement
> explaining what needs to be done for each group to meeting this target, and
> what the RT Staff can do to help you meeting the deadline.

What else needs to be done to finalize your subgroup’s report that is due
5/24, planned next steps ( subgroup calls, drafting, additional information
needed…) and any staff resources you will need to meet this deadline?