[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Leadership Call #27

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Wed May 16 15:38:13 UTC 2018

Dear Leaders,

Following today’s plenary call, we would like to confirm that the identified action items and decisions reached have been added to their dedicated pages on the wiki:

Leadership  Meeting - Decisions reached: https://community.icann.org/x/Mg5yB
Leadership  Meeting - Tracking Tool:<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_rAwhB&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=a5VfrQZP4r0Kte2xBJT17IgRyRBHECC3vHSuFP_QBqD22G4dgkHhRZBEhshbjycD&m=MAXRW9on-6BBxvfyWTrHTqE8xzNkF7IQOr4A9qt06-0&s=v9RehMoCRfJaFBy7pQDiGnngvJs66pDkQKmjPZnx10A&e=> https://community.icann.org/x/rAwhB

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste