[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Leadership Call

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Wed Sep 5 10:21:46 UTC 2018

Dear leaders,

This is to kindly let you know that we are still working on the webinar slides, they will be submitted for your review before the end of this week.

We will also provide you with a draft email to be sent out to SO/AC constituency stakeholders groups to suggest a meeting at ICANN63 to present the RDS-WHOIS2 Review Draft Report.

In absence of any topic for discussion, we would suggest cancelling today’s call. If there are no objections by 15:00 UTC, we will move forward and cancel the call.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste