[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Webinar | Updated deck, review team attendance

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Mon Sep 17 12:49:24 UTC 2018

Dear leaders,

Lili has submitted a few edits on her sections (Data Accuracy on p16,17; Planning/reports on p18), slides have been updated accordingly, see attached.

Following review team members have confirmed their participation today:
15:00 UTC: Erika
21:00 UTC: Lili

Dmitry sent his apologies as he is on holidays and cannot participate. No other confirmation was received from review team members.

Alan, did you liaise with Cathrin/Susan on presentation of the slides? Can you confirm who will be covering each sections?

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste