[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] URGENT - Engagement session options.

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Sep 27 21:34:52 UTC 2018

There are now 3 options on the table and we need to make a decision quickly.

1. Stay at 10:30 - 12:00 in conflict with the RySG session on
innovation in gTLDs.

2. Same slot, but start 30 minutes later leaving just 60 minutes.

3. Move to 10:30 on Monday, which will allow 90 minutes, but is in
conflict with a session on the Role it can Understanding RDAP and the
Role it can Play in RDDS Policy.

My preference is 1, despite the ire of the RySG, but I will go with
the majority.

Alan