[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Tomorrow's call

Susan Kawaguchi susankpolicy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 05:44:20 UTC 2019

Hi Alan,

I can cover for you at the one hour point.

Draft descriptions of priorities.

High priority – These recommendations will create the most impact and the
review team found the actions recommended were critical to the WHOIS
ecosystem.  The actions required may be complex and could involve in depth
analysis and action.  Most involve community input which can be time
consuming so the review team recommends the Board focus on these first.

Medium priority – These recommendations are not quite complex as the high
priority but could involve time consuming research and
implementation.  Most require actions only by ICANN org so they should be
implementable with much community input.

Low priority – some of these recommendations are dependent on other
recommendations, call for limited actions or are deferred until other
actions have been completed.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Susan