[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Checkpoint

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Feb 13 03:07:08 UTC 2019

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

Can you please:

- provide a checklist of any outstanding issues for me, Cathrin and Susan

- Since I have not heard otherwise, I presume we are still awaiting
confirmation of Recommendation agreement from Volker, Stephanie,
Erika, Thomas and Chris. I will check on Chris. I presume that he has
already received at least one reminder. If so, do not bother going to
him again. Since he has not actively participated, it is probably
better if he does not submit his position on the Recs. Please send
messages to the other three asking for immediate response.

- What is the status of integrating the Google Docs into a WORD docs
(presumably one for the report itself and one for the Appendices).

I have fixed the research section for P/P. The bullets are the wrong
type but presume that will be fixed on the WORD Import. IWhile doing
this, I noticed that in the original report, indented bulleted items
had both the high-level and 2nd level bullets. I fixed these but the
same problem may occur in other sections.

I also noticed that the same problem  (missing hyperlinked text)
occurred in the following section on common interface. I have run out
of time to work on this now (EPDP!). Hopefully someone else can do a
cut/paste from the original WORD doc to fix this.

Alan