[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Objective 3: Law Enforcement Needs | Issue with Graphs

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Mon Jan 14 09:07:38 UTC 2019

Dear leaders,

Following up on the issue raised by Cathrin on the last leadership call, I would like to confirm that the draft report conversion to a google doc has indeed messed up the order of graphs in the Law Enforcement Needs chapter.

The issue has now been corrected in the google doc, we’ll also double check that it appears correctly once converted back to word for the final report.

Thank you again Cathrin for pointing out this issue.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste