[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Status of the Report

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Jan 15 06:19:15 UTC 2019

I have completed the first pass review of the report and accepted or comments on any changes, with the exception of the sections on CM and CT. Those I will do tomorrow.

To summarize today's meeting:

Those on the call agreed to a number of changes in the report and in recommendations (wording not intent). Those have been distributed by Jean-Baptiste. PLEASE REVIEW THEM AND IDENTIFY IF THERE ARE ANY ISSUES.

We will not make our Jan 31 report delivery date, but we simply do not have the flexibility to slip more than a few days.

All team members should, no later than this coming Friday, review, AT THE LEAST, the sections that they led and preferably those that they participated in with the aim of:

- ensuring no inconsistencies;
- addressing any issues noted in comments;
- identifying (or fixing) duplications to avoid saying the same thing multiple times.

[Due to the EPDP face-to-face meeting, Stephanie has until the end of Saturday.]

Alan