[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Leadership Call #47 | 30 January 2019 | 16:30 UTC

Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu
Wed Jan 30 21:24:59 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Sorry for being late today but just for the record, I did try to join and was stuck in the “lobby” of the Adobe Connect room for a while before getting your cancellation - after a few minutes I sent an email to MSSI and Brenda. Is it possible that there was an Adobe issue preventing Susan and Alan from joining?

In any case, I’m in negotiations all day  Thurs and Fri on my legislative package so I am afraid I cannot make the proposed times. Apologies! How about on Monday just before the plenary call? Or just after?

Best regards
Cathrin