[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Mandate section of the Wiki

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Thu Jan 31 14:12:33 UTC 2019

Alan,

Thank you, I have addressed this one and the other comment on Bylaws.

Hope this works for you, let me know once this section can sent for translation.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste

On 1/31/19, 4:14 AM, "RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff on behalf of Alan Greenberg" <rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff-bounces at icann.org on behalf of alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca> wrote:

    Jean-Baptiste, please note my comment at the bottom of page 2 of the
    Review Background (reference to limited scope proposal) so that we
    can remove that comment in preparation for translation.

    Alan