[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] INVITATION - Leadership of CCT, SSR2, RDS-WHOIS2, ATRT3 and the Board - Call Friday 14 June 10:00 PDT / 17:00 UTC

Vinciane Koenigsfeld vinciane.koenigsfeld at icann.org
Tue Jun 11 14:07:02 UTC 2019

Sent on behalf of Cherine Chalaby, Chair, ICANN Board of Directors

Dear Review Teams Leaders,

My Board colleagues and I look forward to our forthcoming call with you, as Leaders of your respective reviews (CCT, RDS-WHOIS2, SSR2, ATRT3), which is scheduled at     17:00 UTC on Friday 14th (for 60 min)

The objective of this call is to continue the dialogue that started between us in Kobe on the prioritization and affordability of review recommendations as well as their effective implementation.

It would be productive if at the end of the call we could agree on the next steps, including;
- discussions with the broader community to arrive at a list of attributes that make review recommendations more effective and impactful; and
- agreed-upon principles to apply to a prioritization process of review recommendations in the context of broader ICANN work and priorities.

I look forward to a fruitful and constructive exchange of ideas.

Best regards