[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] RDS-WHOIS2 Review Team

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Mar 1 15:22:37 UTC 2019

At this point, I do not have a redline that I could reliably says reflects all changes. The decision to use GoogleDocs make such a redline very difficult. With regard to the recommendations, virtually every change other than very minor grammar was brought to the attention of the plenary for agreement. And I do not believe that there have been any changes that altered the intent of the recommendations since the F2F (with the exception of the re-write that Volker requested and that met with everyone's approval.

The version I last sent out (attached here for your convenience) is the definitive one. The only change to a Recommendation to be made in my final editing run is in CC.2 replacing "under 2013 RAA" with "under the 2013 RAA". See Pg 10-14.

Alan