[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Next version

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Tue Mar 5 17:40:02 UTC 2019

Hi Alan,

Please find attached the updated version.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste

On 3/4/19, 10:15 PM, "RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff on behalf of Alan Greenberg" <rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff-bounces at icann.org on behalf of alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca> wrote:

    Hi Jean-Baptiste,

    I just sent the next revision to the plenary list incorporating what
    I considered to be the non-controversial changes from Stephanie. Also
    a few comments for you on things I found (particularly several
    sections with the wrong para numbers.

    Send me a copy once you have finished your clean up and I will do a
    cursory review.

    Still to do:

    1. Get input from Volker. I have seen nothing yet.

    2. Get confirmation from Stephanie on whether she is not accepting
    any recommendation.

    3. Get Stephanie's statement (and you can presume it is coming and
    set up the new section for it.

    4. Once I get the next version from you, I will put in provisional
    language about Stephanie's statement and what to do if we get nothing
    from Volker.

    Alan