[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Privacy issue

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Aug 15 15:31:36 UTC 2017

Thanks Erika,

On reading your note, I realized that there is an implication that I
missed. As I mentioned, by the time we issue our report, the GDPR
deadline will likely have passed. But that means we will know to a
large extent if ICANN has been successful in addressing the issue or
not, and out of that there may well come some recommendations.

Alan