[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] New poll - INPUT NEEDED - Sept Face-to-Face Mtg

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 20:27:40 UTC 2017

For me to travel and spend a longer time in sustained interaction on
subject is better value than not so I would prefer 3 days; weekend days as
travel days - inbound or outbound - are always preferred.

My thinking is influenced on assumption that scope would have been settled
by then, the staff report Lisa spoke to in our JNB f2f would have been
received and so on.

We would use the time to extract 'matters arising' from that report
consistent with the scope we laid out. Then we decide on how we will tackle
the work load; work streams, plenaries or otherwise. That should be 3 solid
days of work.

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment &
Turnaround*